Friday, January 22, 2010
The Time Travler's Wife--The ending!!
Just like the beginning and the middle The Time Traveler's Wife was amazing especially at the end. Right after finishing the book I saw the movie and i was disappointed to find out that they somewhat altered the ending! In the book, before Henry and Claire die they get to see each other for one last time. What bothered be however, is that Claire goes from 40 to 80 in just one page. I thought the ending did not flow very well. However the book was so amazing i would recommend it to anyone despite the odd ending. I would especially recommend it to teens, because sometimes teenagers don't appreciate all that they have and this book really makes you think. It isn't trying to guilt you into helping a cause but just makes you appreciate life and love. My mother read this book at the same time as me and loved it as well. The Time Traveler's wife is a classic and should be read by everyone, or at least watch the movie.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment