Friday, February 5, 2010

Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Askaban--Beginning

I have read this book several times and it never fails to impress! From the beginning Harry is whirl winded into danger at his school Hogwarts of Which craft and Wizardry but this year things are a little different. Harry is in constant fear of the man who helped killed his parents, a man named Serious Black. But is Black really who Harry thinks he is? Or is the government even been fooled by a blast from the past? Whenever I have read some serious books and need a pick me up I go to my favorite series of all time the Harry Potter books. They are always light and fun to read and they keep me in tune with my adventurous side. Although i do know the end of the book I am always surprised by what happens because every time i read it, I find some new detail that I previously looked over that makes it all the more interesting. I would recommend Harry Potter books to literally anyone who shares in the imagination of JK Rowling.

No comments:

Post a Comment